Grade 12 • No experience required
Compensation Fund objectives and business functions. Compensation Fund Value Chain and business process.
• Relevant Fund policies, procedures and processes. • Stakeholders and customers.
• Customer Service (Batho Pele Principles). • Fund Values.
• Legislative Requirements
• COID Act, Regulations and Policies. • Public service Act. • Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHS). • PFMA and National Treasury Regulations.
Teamwork and collaboration. • Communication (verbal and written).
• Quality and Excellence Orientation. • Self and Time Management.
• Honesty, Integrity and Work Ethic • Adaption to change
Render administrative support with regards to Performance Agreements. Coordinate the administration of Performance Assessments.
• Provide Administrative support for Probation Performance Reporting. • Safe keep HR records.
• CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 14 June 2019 at 16:00
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents.
The fully completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) including a Senior Certificate and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable]. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications.
Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered.
The Department does not accept applications via fax or email. Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
If you have not been contacted within eight (8) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification).
Successful candidates will be appointed on a probation period of 12 months.
The Department reserves the right not to make any appointment(s) to the above post. The successful candidate will be expected to sign a performance agreement.
The Department of Labour is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the Department.
It is the Department’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post(s) with a candidate whose transfer / promotion / appointment will promote representativity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
• NB: EXTERNAL APPLICANTS (NOT EMPLOYEES OF THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR AND NOT SOURCED FROM ESSA) WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Chief Director: Corporate Services: P O Box 955, Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver at 167 Thabo Sehume & Madiba Street, Delta Heights Building 6th HRM.
• For Attention: Sub-directorate: Human Resources Planning Practices and Administration, Compensation Fund
use the Z83 form to apply.