Inspire Furniture, located in Wynberg, Sandton is looking for an energetic Key Account Consultant looking to grow within our dynamic company in the events industry.
The purpose of the Key Account Consultant is to build and maintain relationships with clients. He/She ensures excellent service from inception through to collection of stock from their event.
Our perfect candidate boasts the below behaviourial attributes: · Honest, Trustworthy & Reliable · Neat, flexible & good personal hygiene · Excellent physical health and good appearance · Take ownership
· Pro-active orientation · Self-driven · Assertiveness Main Duties, including but not limited to:- • Liaises with the client and maintain a good relationship. • Keep open communication with the client on the progress of the setup/breakdown.
• Understand what the client would like done and make the necessary adjustments to achieve it. • Problem solving. • Knowledge of our stock (Names, Sizes, Shapes Quantity). • Update booking information (Delivery and Collection Dates, function Date and Payment status) in the required programs when changes occur.
• Supply the paperwork (Picking slip, Delivery and Collection notes) to the Operations Administrator. • Inform the Operations Administrator of any changes before the Delivery goes out (or whilst out on site) as well as provide new documentation for said changes.
• Capture new clients’ information into the relevant programs (CRM and SOMS). • Update client and supplier information in relevant programs (CRM and SOMS) as and when changes occur.
• Ensure payment is received from the client when applicable to your job/event. • Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from work crews, supervisors, and field inspectors using telephones or two-way radios. • Ad hoc duties assigned by Management
If you think you are our perfect candidate, please send your CV through with a clear image of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org