Internship Available At Department Of Employment And Labour
The Department would like to invite qualifying graduates to apply to participate in an Internship Programme. The internship is meant to provide work exposure graduates for a period of twenty (24) months Contract.
INTERNSHIP CHANGE MANAGEMENT REF NO: HR 5/1/2/3/03 (X2 POSTS) (Re-advertisement)
A three year qualification in
No experience required.
Applicants must be unemployed within the age of 18-35 and never participated in an internship programme previously.
Other Latest posts (Jobs)
- CleanersCOMMUNITY SERVICES DEPARTMENTPosition : Cleaner — Nkwezela Modular Library Remuneration […]
- LEANERSHIP PROGRAMMEDEFINING A LEARNERSHIP A Learnership is defined as a work-based […]
- Learnership in non-contributory FinanceLEARNERSHIPThe Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) would like to invite […]
- Learnership in Strategy and policyLEARNERSHIPThe Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) would like to invite […]
- Learnership in monitoring and evaluationLEARNERSHIPThe Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) would like to invite […]