Internship Available At Department Of Employment And Labour
The Department would like to invite qualifying graduates to apply to participate in an Internship Programme. The internship is meant to provide work exposure graduates for a period of twenty (24) months Contract.
INTERNSHIP CHANGE MANAGEMENT REF NO: HR 5/1/2/3/03 (X2 POSTS) (Re-advertisement)
A three year qualification in
No experience required.
Applicants must be unemployed within the age of 18-35 and never participated in an internship programme previously.
Other Latest posts (Jobs)
- Data Capturers x3Data Capturers x3 City of Johannesburg – Fixed termAPACE: COJ Midrand ProjectRef No: BL/0002/20Posted : 14 October 2020Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life are what Read more…
- SOCIAL WORKERS Gr1 (X9)SOCIAL WORKERS Gr1 (X9) Salary Notch: R257 592 per annum (OSD) Ref no. (DSD 08/10/2020) BCM: Mdantsane 2 (1); (DSD 09/10/2020) East London (1) (DSD 10/10/2020) CHRIS HANI: Enoch Mgijima LSO (1); (DSD 11/10/2020) Enoch Mgijima (Ezibeleni) Read more…
- Safcol Learnership ProgrammeSAFCOL invites applications to apply for Silviculture NQF LEVEL 3 Learnership Programme 2021. Learnership Application Closing Date: 23 October 2020 Learnership Location: Sabie, Mpumalanga Applications are invited from unemployed youth (18 – 35 years of Read more…
- ICT TRAINERS X 13 POSITIONSMATTHEW GONIWE SCHOOL OF LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNANCE (MGSLG) BACKGROUND Matthew Goniwe School of Leadership and Governance (MGSLG) is a Section 21 organisation located in Vrededorp, Johannesburg. MGSLG is an entity of the Gauteng Department of Read more…
- CONSIGNMENT CONTROL OFFICER X4