SALARY : R145 281 per annum
CENTRE Head Office Directorate: Inclusion and Special Schools
Ref No: HO2020/01/61
Directorate: Contact Centre Ref No: HO2020/01/62
Matric/Grade 12. Knowledge of Office administration, Planning and Organising, Knowledge of communication systems. Communication skills (written & verbal),
Serve as an entry point for internal and external stakeholders provide frontline service.
Receives and attends to customers in a professional and cheerful manner and provides them with an efficient and courteous service.
Deals with low complex queries and issues that arise at reception from visitors. Receive, screen and direct phone calls.
Receive clients, files, email, documentation and parcel deliveries and channelled to correct office.
Take messages and follow-up whether message was attended to.
Follow up on outstanding referrals on behalf of the unit for purpose of updating tracking grid.
Ms. Semakaleng Mabotja Tel No: (011)355 1032 (Directorate: Contact Centre) Ms. Quan April, Tel No: (060) 997 2818 (Directorate: Inclusion and Special Schools POST 05/213 : RECEPTIONIST REF NO:
OTHER RECENT POST
- Transnet Office AdministratorApplicants that are interested in applying for any of the … Read more
- GENERAL WORKER (STORES) [Government post]GENERAL WORKER (STORES) Chief Directorate: Rural Health Services SALARY : … Read more
- DRIVER POSITION IS AVAILABLEREF NO: TDHS/A/2020/11 (X2 POSTS) (Posts 12 Months Contract) SALARY … Read more
- HUMAN RESOURCES CLERKREF NO: TDHS/A/2020/10 (X5 POSTS) (12 Months contract) Directorate: Human … Read more
- Another internship opportunity availableCompany name; Kumusa Consulting, Looking for a Graduate in B.Admin, … Read more