SALARY : R145 281 per annum
CENTRE Head Office Directorate: Inclusion and Special Schools
Ref No: HO2020/01/61
Directorate: Contact Centre Ref No: HO2020/01/62
Matric/Grade 12. Knowledge of Office administration, Planning and Organising, Knowledge of communication systems. Communication skills (written & verbal),
Serve as an entry point for internal and external stakeholders provide frontline service.
Receives and attends to customers in a professional and cheerful manner and provides them with an efficient and courteous service.
Deals with low complex queries and issues that arise at reception from visitors. Receive, screen and direct phone calls.
Receive clients, files, email, documentation and parcel deliveries and channelled to correct office.
Take messages and follow-up whether message was attended to.
Follow up on outstanding referrals on behalf of the unit for purpose of updating tracking grid.
Ms. Semakaleng Mabotja Tel No: (011)355 1032 (Directorate: Contact Centre) Ms. Quan April, Tel No: (060) 997 2818 (Directorate: Inclusion and Special Schools POST 05/213 : RECEPTIONIST REF NO:
OTHER RECENT POST
- CleanersCOMMUNITY SERVICES DEPARTMENTPosition : Cleaner — Nkwezela Modular Library Remuneration […]
- LEANERSHIP PROGRAMMEDEFINING A LEARNERSHIP A Learnership is defined as a work-based […]
- Learnership in non-contributory FinanceLEARNERSHIPThe Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) would like to invite […]
- Learnership in Strategy and policyLEARNERSHIPThe Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) would like to invite […]
- Learnership in monitoring and evaluationLEARNERSHIPThe Government Pensions Administration Agency (GPAA) would like to invite […]