Junior Contact Centre Consultant – NQF2 Learnership (12-month contract).
Contract:Fixed Term Contract
This is a 12-month Learnership contract and the successful candidate will be enrolled in an NQF2 Contact Centre Learnership Programme.
· Respond to a targeted amount of telephone calls accurately and in a specified time frame, thereby meeting set service standards.
· Meet Customers’ expectations by being knowledgeable, professional and courteous and thereby ensuring ‘one-contact’ resolution
· Maintaining the ClubCard database by means of accurately processing information on individual ClubCards
· Assist customers with Clicks online and Clicks App related queries
· Assist customers’ with Clinic Bookings
· Being the first port of call for customers in dealing with queries and thereby being an integral link between the customer and the organization.
· To assist with any ad-hoc data capturing e.g. updating customer contact records, as well as outbound calling for ad-hoc service related campaigns
· Completing daily productivity reports in excel for any outbound work done.
· Consumer Protection Act
· Customer Service
· Communication Skills
· Customer Service orientation
· Relating and Networking
· Following Instructions and Procedures
· Working with People
· Learning and Researching
· Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
· Adhering to Principles and Values
• Matric or equivalent
• Typing speed of 20 wmp
• Computer literate (Proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel at beginner level)
• Mathematical literacy (Required for ClubCard points calculations)
• Must be able to speak clearly and communicate in English.