Closing Date: 12/02/2021
We are looking for a Graduate for a period of 12 Months, who will be responsible for supporting the SA Service Marketing team with Warranty and M&R Brand activities related to process control, claim
Validation, Maintenance and Repair quotations and Contracts. The position will report to the HGM AMEA – MEA Service Marketing Manager and will be based in
Centurion, South Africa.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
• Retail, KA and tender quotation (M&R and EW), both in and out policy for Truck and Bus.
• Direct quotations of in policy M&R for Truck and Bus;
• Escalate out of policy quotations and reduce response time of the out of policy quotations
• Monitoring quotation response time to make sure to fulfill customer and dealer expectation
• To manage the relationship with the dealer and customer on Elements quotation topics
• Support Government Business by negotiating a competitive price on M&R Quotations
• To manage the relationship with the dealer and customer on Elements quotation topics:
• Point of reference for Dealers on Standard Warranty registration issues
• Act as reference point for all technical issues Dealers might have on Quotations and standard warranty queries to be transmitted to central W team.
• M&R admin: Draft contracts and welcome letters, archive and store contracts hard copy,
contracts retrieval on audit request.
• Collect all supporting documents needed for both quotation and the contracts
• Archive and store contracts hard copy
. Grade 12
• A degree/diploma in finance or equivalent
• Knowledge of Outlook and MS Office packages
• Work experience in a commercial environment is preferred.
• Experience in dealing with customers
Ability to work under pressure
• Demonstrated strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Team player
• Available to travel on request
• Good understanding of digital and social media platforms
• Strong problem solving and investigative skills
• Able to give and recognize priorities, urgencies and act consequently
• Experience of working in an international and multi-cultural environment
• Technical / Professional Knowledge
• Willing to work after hours if-and-when required (ad hoc basis)
• Time Management Skills
• Attention to detail
• Deadline orientated
• Client Service orientated
Self-motivated and reliable
• Good verbal and communication skills
• Ability to focus on customer service
• Stay calm and professional always
How to apply
Applications in writing accompanied by a detailed CV should be