Requisition ID: 15524
Job Location(s): Johannesburg, ZA
We have an opportunity for a one-year internship in our Finance team. The successful incumbent will assist with customer and vendor accounts, as well as general administration activities.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Processing and preparing cross border payments (Intercompany and 3rd party vendors).
- Reconciling vendor accounts.
- Following up on outstanding customer accounts in support with Customer Services teams.
- Processing vendor invoices (coding and scanning to Capgemini).
Background & Skills
It is essential for the ideal candidate to:
- possess a finance qualification (Degree/Diploma in Accounting or related qualification).
- have 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a finance related position.
Ideally the successful candidate:
- should possess intermediate Excel knowledge/skills and have SAP experience.
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.