Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Job type: Permanent
Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity available for a Regional Internal Auditor to be based in Durban, Umhlanga. The position will be responsible to work closely with Operations to ensure branches comply with internal policies and procedures.
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
- Completed or studying towards a relevant Degree or Diploma.
- Computer literate (MS Excel on an intermediate level).
- 1 – 2 years administration experience.
- Performing morning cash counts daily (afternoon (closing) cash counts need to be approved by head office).
- Ensure that opening and / or closing the safe is performed in the presence of the Team Leader.
- Perform full compliance audits twice each month.
- Perform selected compliance audits daily.
- Perform audits around paperwork and daily recons on a daily basis and ensuring that paper work is not outstanding for more than +/-14 days (Unless discussed and approved by management).
- Perform stock count and fixed asset counts.
- Perform Food & Beverage audits every second month.
- Completing of fixed asset counts at the closure of a branch & at the opening of a new branch.
- Completing of Racing Distribution publication counts on a weekly basis.
- Completing of Racing Distribution stock and petty cash counts on a monthly basis
- Checking and reconciling of un-scanned tickets at branch level. Tickets should not be outstanding for more than +/-14 days (Unless discussed and approved by management).
- Auditing of cancelled tickets.
- Reporting daily observations to relevant management.
- Performing draw checks for all Clerks and TUV Operators.
- Ensure you provide quality feedback to management by identifying when the branch is being poorly managed, where critical risks are not being identified/ managed, and when the business objectives are not likely to be met.
- Reporting non-compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Supply a daily timesheet and report.
- Travelling extensively throughout the Region.
- Ad hoc tasks and requests.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Good business acumen and high ethical work standards.
- Ability to multitask and show initiative at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce good quality results timeously.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.