Workshop Assistant( Metershop)
Bulk Water Services – Operations
Job Type Classification
Location – Country
Location – Province
Location – Town / City
Job Advert Summary
Randwater is looking for a candidate who would be able to repair and refurbish mechanical water meters in order to maintain stock levels.
• Grade 12 or equivalent
• N3 coupled with 2 years experience in a similar environment
• Valid EB driver’s licence with the ability to pass Rand Water’s K53 driving test
• Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations and sound knowledge in safety and risk management
NB. A driving test will form part of the selection
• Repairing of meters efficiently.
• Ensure that meters are cleaned and painted accordingly.
• Maintain meter stock levels.
•Assist customers with regards to technical issues and defects relating to mechanical meters.
• Relevant techniques
• Relevant tools and equipment
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Planning & Organizing skills
• Computer literacy
• Performance Driven
• Attention to detail
• Customer Service Orientated