Closing Date: 2021/09/16
Reference Number: UNI210908-1
Job Title: General Worker
Business Unit / Division: Petroleum
Contract: JDC – JHB
Job Type Classification: Permanent
Location – Town / City: Johannesburg
Location – Province: Gauteng
Location – Country: South Africa
Job Advert Summary
An opportunity has become available within our operations for an experienced General Worker. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further details of the available position.
• Grade 10
• Must be able to read and write English with the ability to do basic calculations.
• Medically fit
• Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
• Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Clean criminal record• Must have own reliable transport to and from work
Duties & Responsibilities
• Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
• Cage Picking (JLEAK)
• Assist with Cycle counts
• Stock counts
• General house keeping in the warehouse
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.