Company name: Fidelity Services Group
Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
Job type: Permanent
Closing Date 22 September 2021
The role of the Sales Support Coordinator is to ensure the effective and efficient management of sales leads, receiving of feedback from Sales Consultants regarding the outcome of appointments.
- Excellent communication skills
- Vibrant, bubbly and dynamic
- Trustworthy Keep company information confidential
- Dress smart and professionally
- Respectful and polite
- Sales experience would be adventitious
- Handling of switchboard
- Taking accurate messages for the relevant departments when unavailable
- Assisting walk in clients and direct them to the relevant departments
- All branch front office duties to be handled timeously
- Doing branch daily banking
- Create RQN’s for all non-stock items in the branch and ordering monthly stationary, coffee and tees.
- Have knowledge about all facets pertaining to your position
- Attend all required meetings and training sessions
- Keep your workstation/office neat and tidy at all times
- Not abuse company telephone for private calls
- Filling, faxing, ordering of stationary and all other office duties
- Adhere to shift roster and office hours
- Emails to be processed daily (up to date by COB)
- Assisting with other ad-hoc tasks, analysis and projects as and when required by Management
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.